- Webinar on Advancements in Plastics Molding technologyAdroitec in association with the Faculty of Engineering Design And Automation conducts an exclusive webinar @ GNA University, conducted this webinar demonstrating the advancements in plastic moulding technology, highlighting the important processes involved and application of Moldex3D technologies in plastic material & mould manufacturing. The participants were from the third year and final year batch ...Read more
- Six days virtual workshop on Emerging trends in Automotive sectorAdroitec participated in the Workshop on Emerging Trends in Automotive Sector with a focus on deliberating IoT, PLM and SIM technologies usage and its impact. The workshop was arranged by the Deptartment of Automobile, Satyabhama Insitute of Science and Technology, (Deemed to be University) from 30th Aug – 4th Sept.Read more
- Why Industry leaders trust IHS Automotive for their growth?No Industry has shaped our culture quite like Automotive for those who make the decisions that define the industry. We deliver IHS Insights, experts & forecast solutions to help product planners and procurement to optimize mix, volume, content & global capacity through a deeper understanding of production, volume, vehicle sales and urban mobility. It is combining ...Read more
- Live demo event on 3D CAD to 3D Virtual Prototype, IIT DelhiDemo of VR at IIT Delhi on 15th Jan attended by professors and students from Mechanical Dept and Construction dept. 15 Jan 2020: Adroitec along with technology partner Vizexperts organized a live demo event on 3D CAD to 3D Virtual Prototype using virtual reality technology. Professor and students from Mechanical and Civil department participated. Many professional students ...Read more
- Workshop on Thingworx IoT & Vuforia AR @Crescent Institute of Science and TechnologyAn exclusive faculty workshop on Thingworx IoT & Vuforia AR happened on 08.01.2020 at Adroitec Chennai Office. Faculties from B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology who are working in IoT domain has participated.The workshop started by 10:30AM and the Introductory session on Thingworx IoT was taken by Mr.Arun Raj. Continued by that, a ...Read more
- Innovative Design Solutions for Packaging ManufacturersIroncad Event was organized at Peenya , Bangalore on 5th Dec 2019, at Bommasandra, Bangalore on 6th Dec 2019 and at Coimbatore on 7th Dec 2019. Topics Covered Adroitec Corporate Presentation-Mr. Vinayak Bharadwaj IronCAD Introduction IronCAD – The Packaging Design Solution by Mr.Waqar Why IronCAD is an Optimum Solution for Packaging Solution for Packaging IronCAD for Wooden IronCAD for Corrugated IronCAD for Foam ...Read more
- HACKATHON ON IIOT THINGWORX AND AR VUFORIA STUDIOHackathon on PTC IOT Thingworx and AR Vuforia Studio had been organised by Adroitec at SASTRA University,TBI on Dec 19th and HACKATHON ON IIOT THINGWORX AND AR VUFORIA STUDIO was given on Dec 20th,2019.Students interested from various branches attended the Hackathon. Day 1 The Hackathon was inaugurated by Mr. Anantharaman, CEO at SASTRA TBI. We had ...Read more
- “Disruptive Technologies in Digital Manufacturing” -Program at KITS WarangalAdroitec Engineering Solutions in association of KITS, Warangal has Organized a 5 Day Faculty Development Program on “Disruptive Technologies in Digital Manufacturing“at Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Sciences Warangal ,organised by ISTE (KITSW Chapter) from 25th November’2019 to 29th November’2019. The program witnessed a great turnout of Faculties from KITSW and other various reputed engineering colleges. ...Read more
- Hands On Workshop on IIOT to AcademicsRead more
Followed by the workshop on 18th Sept, 2019 hosted to the faculties of Sri Venkateswara College of Technology (SVCE) Chennai & Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology (RIT) at Adroitec Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Industrial IOT and AR Training at Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and TechnologyRead more
Adroitec and PTC conducted a Technology workshop on IoT & AR at Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology. More than 30 staff from diverse departments attended Technology session on IoT and AR with exposure to real-time applications in the engineering industry.